Friday, October 19, 2007

Hash Run Recon

Thursday Hash Run Recon - Lunch Time Jog

The Workout:
Easy jog around Montford - 60 minutes


Yesterday, I jogged around Montford along the proposed Harrier Trail Gary and I sorted out last week.  I firmed up the course a bit and found several cool alleys and cut-throughs that few if any of the runners should know about.  On the run, I happened by Tim's house and he flagged me down.  He is planning on doing a fire pit for his beer stop and turned me on to an unmarked alley behind his house that winds around between Tacoma Cr. aand WestOver Dr.  I am very satisfied with the course, though we should probably extend it a bit in the beginning to get above the 4 mile mark.

I noticed that I'm still a bit sore from Tuesday's effort.  It was good to work it out with a slower run.


No comments: