Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tuesday Lunch Workout

The Workout:

1.5 miles jog 7:30 pace
2 x 20 push-ups
2 x 20 back extensions
2 x 20 dips
1 x 20 sit-ups
2 x 10 pull-ups
1.5 miles walk/slow jog


Tuesday, the weather was in the 70s here in Asheville and I decided to work out over lunch. I ran down to the UNCA workout trail and did one lap of "NS Week 1" exercises. Shortly into my second lap I was hurting something awful. My world was spinning, I was slightly hyperventilating and felt extremely naucious. I bagged the remainder of the workout and walked about 1/4 mile back towards town before starting jogging again. I felt a little better by the time I got to the bridge and gave a bit of a kick up to the St. Lawrence Bascillica Church.

Not much to say here except that I need to keep doing maintenance workouts to stay in shape or I will loose it all...

No comments: