Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Brick - Bent Creek

THE WORKOUT:

Ride to Bent Creek (45 min)
10 minute transition (Hide bike in woods and change)
Run Rice Pinnacle FR w/ Pack (45 min)
10 minute transition (retrieve bike and change)
Ride Home (45 min)

This morning I left home at 4:30 and rode to Bent Creek. The trip was faster than usual after having put slicks on my mtn bike. Once there, I transitioned to running/trekking and hid my bike in the woods. I kept the run around Rice Pinnacle at a moderate pace and felt solid. The ride back home fell pretty quickly and my SPOT Messenger worked well once out of the woods. I feel like I'm fully recovered from UTVA and ready to throw down for Shut-In. I've set a goal of dropping down to 154 to help get up the mountains a little easier.

No comments: